Hope Point Church
April 30, 2023
April 30, 2023
Take-Home Truth: God provides His armor to withstand the onslaught of evil.
Christ-Connection: Christ hung on the cross so we could have that armor made available to us.
Hook: (Ice-breaker question. Get the group talking!)
- Have you ever participated in a sport or job that required protective equipment? What could have happened if you did not wear ALL of it?
Engage: (Observe the passage and engage with the text)
- Read Ephesians 6:10-14. Discuss any points that speak to you.
- What phrases or words in the text point to a sense of urgency and priority?
Reflect: (Reflect upon the key take-aways from the sermon)
- Putting on the armor is not just for the battle. We must be prepared at all times and must wear it even to train. How does this challenge the way that you are living your life every day?
- Richard quoted Rose Marie Miller, “The first enemy of your life is your unsubmitted self-life…? How does her statement apply specifically to your life?
- How are you challenged by Arthur Blessitt’s decision to carry the cross? (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arthur_Blessitt)?
Respond: (Apply the truths of God’s Word to your heart, affections, and actions)
- List some specific steps of how you can put on the full armor of God and live a truthful life.
Save PDF Locally
Click to save a copy of the filled-in notes to a PDF file on your device
Click to View PDF
Save PDF to Google Drive
(Android & PC Only) Click to save a copy of the filled-in notes to a PDF file on your Google Drive account